- Doors open 15 minutes before each class.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early, doors close immediately before the class is scheduled to start.
- No late arrivals - keeping the class free from distractions and ensuring that each student gets the most benefit from the class means that we don't interrupt the class with latecomers. Please respect this and allow time to arrive a little early.
- Mats are available to borrow for free.
- Our timetable is frequently updated based on feedback and additional classes, check back regularly!
- If you are unable to attend the class that you have booked, please take the time to cancel it. Some of our classes have very limited space and often have booking waitlists (Pilates in particular), and so by cancelling you will allow another student to attend.
- To cancel click here, go to "My Schedule", and click "Cancel". Otherwise using the Mindbody App, simply open the studio timetable and click Cancel next to your class.
- If you have booked using a casual, 10-class, 20-class, or 50-class pass, please cancel at least 30 minutes before the class starts. If the booking is not cancelled, a class will be used up off your pass.