NEW TO YOGA AND PILATES
Welcome! You're about to do something new and awesome for your body and mind, and we're so excited to be a part of it!
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before your class
- Don't eat anything heavy for 2 hours before the class, and nothing at all for 30 minutes before the class starts
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in freely
- Bring a bottle of water and a towel, and a mat if you have one (you can borrow one of ours for free)
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to your first class
- Let the teacher know that you're new, and any concerns that you may have about the practice
- Work within your limits, never push through pain, taking a rest whenever you feel that you need it
After your class you'll likely be a bit sore. Even if you already have a fitness regime, you're likely to have used muscles in new ways. Be kind to yourself, ask questions, and know that with regular and consistent practice, you will progress.
Parking? Free parking is available on the streets surrounding the studio. Please allow 10-15 minutes to find a park and arrive at the studio before class starts.
Questions or feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com.