NEW TO YOGA AND PILATES
Welcome! You're about to do something new and awesome for your body and mind, and we're so excited to be a part of it!
Your best option is the Intro Pass, which will give you 10 days of unlimited classes. You can purchase it online or in the studio. Come to as many classes as you can to make the most of it, and to get a feel for how yoga and Pilates can benefit you. Try different class types and times, and find your favourites.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before your class
- Don't eat anything heavy for 2 hours before the class, and nothing at all for 30 minutes before the class starts
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in freely
- Bring a bottle of water and a towel, and a mat if you have one (you can borrow one of ours for free)
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to your first class
- Let the teacher know that you're new, and any concerns that you may have about the practice
- Work within your limits, never push through pain, taking a rest whenever you feel that you need it
After your class you'll likely be a bit sore. Even if you already have a fitness regime, you're likely to have used muscles in new ways. Be kind to yourself, ask questions, and know that with regular and consistent practice, you will progress.
Questions or feedback? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.